The NBA finals are scheduled for 2021 and the Australian National Basketball League is getting ready to compete. The ANBL has been expanding in recent years, with new teams joining and more players coming from overseas. With the 2020 Olympics on its way, the league has a lot of work ahead to prepare for international competition.
To help make this happen, we have allocated $500 million dollars to build up our player base over the next five years so that we can be competitive internationally by 2023 when basketball will be back as an Olympic sport. This blog post discusses how this investment will benefit both Australia’s national team as well as individual players who want to play professionally here at home.
What do you think? Is it engaging enough?
Nba final 2021 others information
- The 2020-2021 NBA finals are set to take place in June
- The final four teams competing for the championship are the Milwaukee Bucks, Toronto Raptors, Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets
- The Warriors have won three of the last four championships while the Bucks have never made it past the Eastern Conference Finals
- Other potential contenders include Portland Trail Blazers, Boston Celtics and Philadelphia 76ers
- This year’s finals will be held at Oracle Arena in Oakland on Wednesday June 16th with a game 7 being played on Sunday June 20th if necessary
- It is unclear whether or not this will be Kevin Durant’s last season as he has yet to make an announcement about his future plans